Personal Injury Motorcycle Accidents
Personal Injury Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Brandon
Motorcyclists can be the safest drivers in the world, but they’re still very vulnerable to the actions of drivers behind the wheels of cars and trucks. If you or a family member is a biker who has been in a collision with another vehicle, you need to call a motorcycle accident attorney at the Curry Law Group in Tampa, Florida.
Curry Law Group bike accident lawyers know what is needed to win your case and how to gather and present that evidence in court.
Some of the most common reasons for a car or truck causing an accident with a motorcycle are:
- Distracted drivers: Passenger vehicle drivers are distracted more than 50% of the time, researchers find
- Blind spots: Drivers who don’t properly adjust or use side mirrors can’t see 40% of their vehicle’s outer perimeter zones
- Driver’s misjudgment of bike’s speed or distance
- Underestimating their own reaction time and driving too close to motorcycles
- Changing lanes without looking or signaling
- Failure to assess oncoming traffic before making a left turn into the path of a motorcycle after an obstruction in front of car or truck has cleared
- Encroaching on a motorcycle’s lane
- Not allowing enough following distance in case the bike driver has to react to hazards such as ice, gravel or railroad crossings
- Driving under the influence
Those are some of the reasons that car or truck drivers may be found negligent and responsible for causing the accident.
Motorcycles are much more vulnerable on the roads than the bigger, heavier and more safety equipment-loaded cars and trucks. Personal injuries can be severe for the biker and any passengers.
So while an injured biker is recovering, a Curry Law Group bike accident attorney can fight so the biker can heal and get their life back as close as possible to pre-accident conditions.
Our expert motorcycle accident lawyers will seek compensation for:
- Doctor bills – current and ongoing
- Bills for ambulance or helicopter transportation to hospital
- Hospital emergency room and treatment costs
- Lost wages – current and future
- Pain and suffering
We will also seek money to repair or replace the motorcycle and helmets, gloves, jackets or other equipment.
Curry Law Group lawyers can also negotiate with your insurance company or fight them in court to get the compensation you deserve.
And should a biker die at the scene of a motorcycle accident or later while being treated, our attorneys can help the spouse or other relatives pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the other driver if they were negligent. We can seek compensation for funeral costs, loss of consortium and mental anguish.
Call Curry Law Group now for a free analysis of your motorcycle accident case.
Get a head start by viewing the informational material provided on this site to help you become more familiar with the legal process and what information you need to provide. Then as an educated client, you can choose our legal experienced and determined attorneys who will fight to resolve the issue in your favor.