Business Law Corporate Management
Business Law Corporate Management Attorney in Brandon
The attorneys of The Curry Law Group represent clients in a broad range of corporate management issues. We have successfully secured numerous high value settlements for our clients. An experienced commercial litigation attorney can provide the advice and strong representation your company needs. When your organization is involved in business litigation, you need experienced legal counsel that can act efficiently and effectively.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. An experienced attorney who handles business litigation can help if you have a case involving one or more of the following:
- Disputes involving breach of contract, misinterpretation of contract clauses and contract negotiation
- Contract interference and interference involving business relationships
- Disputes involving the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Cases involving breach of fiduciary duty
- Disputes involving non-compete agreements
- Franchise disputes and franchise creations
- Business dissolutions and business creations
- Disputes involving corporate management and control
- Disputes involving employer-employee relationships
- Actions involving antitrust, commodities, stocks and trades
- Cases involving consumer fraud and consumer protection
- Debt collection actions
- Defense of product and professional liability lawsuits
- Civil RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization) actions
- And other cases involving business law and commercial litigation
The Curry Law Group represents both individual and corporate clients in a wide range of complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters. Prompt legal advice and representation are essential to protect your rights and investment.
Professional legal counsel is indispensable for effectively overcoming legal obstacles. Whether you are individual, sole-propriotor, small-business owner or a corporate executive to a small to mid size company, having strong, reliable legal counsel is essential for overcoming contract obstacles, complex commercial litigation and insurance disputes. When the stakes are high and the issues are many, you need the representation of experienced counsel. If you are looking for a commercial attorney in the Tampa, Brandon, or Valrico area call The Curry Law Group today.
Get a head start by viewing the informational material provided on this site to help you become more familiar with the legal process and what information you need to provide. Then as an educated client, you can choose our experienced and determined lawyers who will fight to resolve the issue in your favor.